Sunday 12 August 2018

IN 2019..

.. Congleton Quilt group are having their exhibition. When they started talking about it .. it seemed SO FAR AWAY... now its less than twelve months!! oh my!

I have not been inspired to make any of the suggested little items for the sales table... but knew I had to contribute SOMETHING!!

So this week I set to and made a few tissue holders...



and then a few more..


and then..


OK THIS STOPS NOW!! lol x I SO want to tell you I have a hole in the scrap box.. or even a dimple.. NO! Cant tell any thing has gone .. hey-ho!

I feel I have done my bit now x Will deliver them when meetings resume in September x

I finished the granddaughters cardigan



.. having made 3 cardigans I had just enough left from 4oo grams to make a pom-pom..


..now I am ready for the next hat that needs one x

Off for a cuppa and think about the next stash busting project .. have to see a reduction sometime!! lol x

Diane x

5 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Surely there must be half a dimple of space in your scrap box after turning out all those items??? Actually, I think those scraps multiply after the light goes out in the work space!!! What is the date of your Congleton Exhibition in 2019? I'd say you were right on judging the amount of yarn you needed for your granddaughter's cardigan!

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love all the tissue holders you did great. The cardigan is adorable I need to make one for myself.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne well done on your beautiful finishes and i think those scraps breed,lol,hope you have a lovely day xx

Maria said...

Fabulous Tissue covers, I,m sure they'll sell well.
Such a lovely cardigan for your GD.

Cheryll said...

It's a hard job... stash busting...lol... one never seems to get anywhere.
Gorgeous knitting too... xox