Sunday 13 May 2018

THIS WEEK...

... we have had some sun .. some rain.. some cold wind .... AND temperatures between 9 and 17 degrees !!! .... maybe it is Spring after all!! lol x

The garden has reacted by "springing" into colour and action...





.. its lovely to go out there x

I managed some sewing this week.. for once x I am TRYING (always) to use up the stash .. and so 2 bags got made...










using up fabric AND embellishments .. go me!

I have had a cardigan on the needles for a while (for me no less x)...



.. I just need to get some buttons now and it will be done , ideal for those cool times (OK .. most days x)x

Next week between the parents there is an appointment EVERY DAY... so I am not sure how much the sewing room will see me x

Hope you get some time to at least TOUCH your fabric and threads xx

Diane x

7 comments:

Janice Smith said...

You have been busy . . . two bags in one week and a lovely blue cardigan to boot! Well done!
Spring is also finally here across the pond although yesterday’s cold rain did necessitate turning the heat back on.

Chookyblue...... said...

Heading into autumn and finally the temps area trying to cool down ..... Most days this week are 20-22

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh and lovely bags ........ Hope everything goes well for your parents......

kiwikid said...

Beautiful bags Diane, great to see you sewing again. The cardy looks wonderful. Our weather sounds much like yours, but we are slowly getting cooler. Hope all goes well for your parents, I guess you cannget some knitting done while waiting. Lovely garden photos.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne you do such beautiful work ,love your lovely bags and the cardigan is beautiful you are such a neat knitter,well done with your beautiful finishes. Hope all goes well with your parents and i love your garden xx

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Those bags are awesome. I love the trim/embellishments! Pretty pattern and color of the cardigan. Kudos for using up your stash. It is a challenge isn't it????

mammafairy said...

Those bags look a great size. I am sure they will be much used! Beautiful!