Saturday 23 July 2016

THE WEATHER...

... is still dry here in Cheshire... just a little bit cooler at 20 -25 degrees ...... and we have NOT had any of the thunder storms that were forecast xx Suits me much better x

I have been to a Do-Your-Own-Thing session to-day organised by Congleton Quilt Group x We were a select group .. holidays , other commitments, and unfortunately one of our members has fallen and broken her leg (!!.. rather extreme way to avoid us xx lol x) 

We had .. not one .. BUT TWO weddings to keep us entertained .. mind you the bells get a bit much after a while! lol

I put together some hexagons.....




and finished off a hat...



YES ....its Double Knitting weight .. but I am trying out patterns to try and decide which to use for Sally's wool... 


.. I spent a fun time looking for patterns ... GOSH ....time can fly away when you are having fun !! lol x I don't think it will be this one .. mm I must find a victim/volunteer to model it a little better! lol .......AND remember .....woolly and warm hats are needed in winter x

Diane x

4 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lovely hexies Dianne and yes I can imagine you need nice warm hats for Winter!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Shhhhh, don't mention the W word- nature had only just remembered we're supposed to have a summer each year!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Those are great looking hexies and I look forward to seeing how you use Sally's wool. Do you ever not have fun? It seems like you have fun every day which is the way I think one should live life!--Terry

Carla said...

Those gorgeous hexies popped up in my feed. Lovely hat too!