Friday 29 July 2016

AFTER A COUPLE...

... of days of appointments ...for mum and dad ....I managed to find a time slot .... to make a second tool caddy..






..... this one will be for my friends birthday .. regulars will remember she loves PINK and SPARKLY xx I am sure she will love it .. also she loves make-up so I am thinking I will buy her some brushes etc. to go with it x

I have made another hat..


.. I thought it was variegated wool .. until I started work on it .. nice surprise but I don't think it will work with Sally's wool x


I finished my book and have now moved onto...


this is the first of a trilogy ....all about Witches, Vampires, Daemons and humans .. mixed in with time travel and an ancient mystery.. works for me xx

There is a link to a site where you can answer a questionnaire that tells you which YOU are ... I am a witch!!!!!!!!!!!!.... well that answers a LOT!! lol x

Makes me happy too x 

Diane x

5 comments:

Ali Honey said...

Two Lovely makes there. Take care on your broomstick my friend!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

That's a good idea for the caddy!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Fantastic post...how cool that you are a Withch!

Julie Fukuda said...

Sweet little caddy. Your friend will love it.
Since my birthday is Halloween, I had been called "witchy" as a kid. Of course, my twin never got those comments so maybe it is true.

kiwikid said...

Hee hee you are a very kind witch,one of the good ones obviously!!! I have been called Dragon Lady before now, maybe that's why we get along??? The caddy is great,so useful!! Love the beanie.