Sunday 26 June 2016

THERE HAS....

... not been any sewing done this week in my corner of Cheshire. NOT because I haven't had time .. it has been busy ..but ..somehow I just didn't feel I wanted to .. I'm sure you know that feeling that comes over us all at times x

I went to the hospital in Manchester with my mum ... not the news we were hoping to hear .. there is still treatment available.....  however they will need to speak to the cardiologist before they can proceed in any way x... We "JUST" have to wait now x

The weather has been a bit variable but mostly sunny here .. we seem to have avoided the awful flooding and thunder storms that have been present in the South and East ... no complaints from me xx lol x   

I have been doing some knitting .. I don't seem to have lost the need to be doing "something" that involves creativity xx  This one is a new one ..to me .. another knit-on-border .. which I have to admit is becoming a favourite technique of mine ...




I am currently working on another project.. that is using wool that is THE TOTAL OPPOSITE from what I usually use!!.. You know when you see something and it just CALLS to you .. you don't know why.. but it has to be...



I will let you know how it works out xx

There is no inspiration from my garden this week .. BUT .. mum and dad wanted some fresh air so after dinner we had a walk in our local park ...









Hope its a good week for you .. we have 3 Drs appointments to get to this next week .. 2 for mum 1 for dad .. so no time to be bored x lol x

Diane x

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Sounds like a busy appointment week for you and your parents Diane. Hope all goes well for them. Yous shawl is beautiful, the new one is great too...a coat of many colours! Your park looks a wonderful place to go for a wander. Even thought your aren't sewing you are still very busy with the needles.

Michele said...

Your knitting is just beautiful and I hope that the docs can help mum feel better.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

No point in sewing if you don't fancy it - there is enough in life that we *have* to do, don't make a craft another one!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Will be thinking of your Mum and Dad this week. I too hope that the docs will help your mum feel better. I'll also be thinking of you as being on the receiving end of less than positive news about a loved one's health is hard on the heart. Hugs, Terry