Monday 20 June 2016

GOOD MORNING....

... from a very wet Cheshire x .... well it is summer ..and we did have 2 weeks of sunshine x lol x

Saturday was Do-Your-Own-Thing day with Congleton Quilt group .. I had an "urge" to do some hand sewing so ...


I have had a request for a project with these fabrics.. no rush .. so watch this space xx

Saturday was also WORLD WIDE KNIT IN PUBLIC DAY.. there were 2 of us who brought along knitting on Saturday SO.. we clamed this..


... as our effort on the day x lol x The project I was working on is now finished...  



I would take it out side to photograph .. but seeing as it has already been washed and blocked I don't want to get it wet again !

The word for this week in the 2016 Word-Photo-Challenge is BLACK... mm there has been such sad news from Florida recently it is enough to make anyone feel BLACK.. so although it does not exactly mention black it is my way of trying to make sense of the sadness...


The garden is a bit battered at the moment .. however your colour from this week comes from the roses....





I wish there was a way to share the wonderful smell they give off ... especially when it has been raining x

Hope you have a good week .. whatever the weather x

Diane x

5 comments:

Ali Honey said...

I think thee black and white and grey project is going to be interesting.
It's our shortest day and I still have a few roses left.Do you know the names of yours in the photos?

mammafairy said...

Love that shawl, and those roses! well, they are wonderful!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Love the hexies, look forward to seeing the progress!

kiwikid said...

Has been cold and wet here too Diane, but then it is winter!! You are so fast with the shawls!!! Beautiful roses you have there. Well done for your World Wide Knitting in public!!! Like your hexies, looking forward to seeing what they become.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I have some of that third black fabric. . .I think! Looking forward to what your project is. . .especially since it looks "hexed!"--Terry