Friday 17 April 2015

TODAY....

... is the FIRST time this week when I don't have to be "somewhere" .... so I took the chance in both hands and .... drum roll please... The wall hanging for James is not only finished..


... BUT it has a hanging sleeve and a label!!

 
 

OH YES!! lol x

The colours are not necessarily what I would have chosen .. but ....it was for James to choose x It will be going to Show-And-Tell and then winging its way to Australia xx

I have been reading Blogs as well .. Blogger lets me read a few .....then has a fit !!.. so reading in easy stages xx lol x I may even get caught up!! WOW!

Off to read a few more .. then onto the next project xx

Hope you are having a good day

Diane x

11 comments:

kiwikid said...

Oh Diane that wall hanging is beautiful...you got that finished real quick!!! James will be so happy with it!! I love the colours!!

quiltmania said...

Wow, beautifully done!

mammafairy said...

That is an amazing wall hanging, James should treasure it! And thank you for catching up with me among your blogs!!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lucky James - it's fab! Bloglovin is playing up too - darned technology!

SharynB said...

Your wallhanging is simply stunning - James will be pleased! Well done.

Michele said...

That turned out fabulous. Nicely done. And you should really try Feedly for your blog roll. I love it.

JoZart Designs said...

Super result to really be proud of and I'm sure James will be thrilled to receive it. It's an heirloom!
jo x

Googy Girl said...

Lookis great, I m sure it will be very loved

Polly said...

looks absolutely lovely.

Maggi said...

That really does look fabulous. He's going to love it.

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful quilt........