Wednesday 25 February 2015

YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE ....

.... when you get the call of .... muuuum /grandmaaaaaa can you make me....!!!

They know the way to motivate you OR ........is that they just know how to wrap you around the finger ... and get you to do what they want!! lol x

The latest call was from Sally (daughter)... she wants a bag for her I-pad ... now she is an artist ... so her pad is .... as big as my laptop!!!!

She wants GREEN ... and there seems to be a polka dot theme going on .. her dog is green polka dots xx


SO.... a bag has been made ...


IT IS GREEN...


and of course there are polka dots xx..


the inside is flannel .. (and spotty) .. so that it wont scratch the screen ...


it has been given the seal of approval PHEW!!!... my reputation is intact xx lol x

(mind you I think it fits MY laptop rather well .... lol ..


Waiting for the next call now xx

Diane x

8 comments:

mammafairy said...

You just have to make one for yourself!

Rather like green and spotty... for laptop bags anyway... Oh yes- I have no laptop, so you are excused making one for me! (lol)

kiwikid said...

beautiful.....lap top bag is ideal! Your are a wonderful Mum/Grandma!

JoZart Designs said...

Aren't Mum's marvellous? (even though I'm one myself). How lovely to be able to make and provide just what they want at the blink of an eye and such a great result too.
Jo x

JoZart Designs said...

I meant to add that our group now has a blog (managed by me and another member). You might like a peek!?!
http://quiltcornerstone.blogspot.com
Will do my next BOM next week as I'm off on my own to Germany for a few days to see the family soon.
Jo x

Jeneta said...

I love those kind of requests! What a great ipad cover (good idea to use the flannel inside). I'm a fan of polka dots too - so universal.

SharynB said...

Love the laptop cover - did you put a shoulder strap on it? I guess her favourite colour is green! Green and polka dots, brilliant!!

Michele said...

A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do even if that means sewing for their kids when something is needed. LOL

Maggi said...

Love the colours you have used. You are good to your children/grandchildren.