Friday 25 July 2014

I AM SOOOOO...

... LOVING The Commonwealth Games xx Just up my street .. and because I am retired I am NOT going to miss any of it xx

SO .. there has to be some organisation here!

Its get up .. walk the boys .. then breakfast. This morning I made this block... (turquoise navy and white were the requested colours) ...


NOW its in front of the TV with MANY choices as to what to watch xx I am .. of course .. shouting for the English boys and girls ... but will shout on ANY ONE who is doing well ... and am SOOOOOO happy that the disabled athletes have a place at the same venue and same time as the able bodied competitors xx 

NOW.. I cannot just SIT!! .. so I am organised for doing "stuff" that can be done sitting ... you will not be surprised that it does not include ... housework!!! lol x

I have a project that involves ..


and this ...


and this morning I made ..


apple cakes xx yummy x I was FORCED to buy this little book...


.. think you may be able to work out WHY!! lol don't know if any will be made during the next week .. you never know!! xx

Back to the veladrome to watch Jason Kenny xx... YA !just won first race xx

Diane x

8 comments:

Kleep said...

Love the swoon colours! Also, I agree it is awesome to have the athlete venues and times the same. Wish the Olympics would cotton on!

Indianna said...

Swoon is fantastic and sounds like you are busy in your retirement!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Just in case we'd forgotten you had retired !!!!

Julie Fukuda said...

No grass growing under your feet!

Janet said...

Wonderful to have great sports to watch and lots of crafts to do.

Maggi said...

Love the colours in the block, and in your knitting. Haven't managed to catch very much of the games yet but no doubt I will at some stage.

Churn Dash said...

I am jealous! I would love to see the games.

I love the black and turquoise block is fabulous.

Helen

SharynB said...

The colours in that swoon block may be the best I have seen you do so far! You are certainly keeping yourself good and busy! Go girl go!