Monday 24 February 2014

WITH ALL THE EXCITEMENT....

...of the draw yesterday I forgot to post my picture for ...  Alsha's Space: 52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge the word for this week was ...FLOW ..there are so many options for this word but I went with....



I am so grateful to live where there is available water at the turn of a tap .. it is guaranteed to be clean and drinkable .. and wont (hopefully!) cause me any harm x There are so many places in this world where this is only a dream x

Don't forget to pop over and see the other entries ... going there my self (and looking at the picture I better CLEAN my tap!! lol x ) x AND to join in if you want to x

Diane x

4 comments:

Shari said...

Anytime I feel like whinging for small things I remind myself that we have a roof over our heads, clean water and flushing toilets. Life is good.
Congrats on 100 followers.

SharynB said...

Well done Diane! At least this time, Mr Linky showed your face! Good thoughts about the flow of water from our taps also.

Moose-ings said...

So true, we're so lucky to have clean, safe water on tap! Good idea.

kiwikid said...

Great idea...have you cleaned the tap now??Lol!! I am slinking off to check mine now!! Wonderful photo!
xx