Wednesday 30 January 2013

I HOPE YOU HAVE ...

... had as good a  day as I have xx My day started with an answer-phone message from Sally (in Australia) ..to say that .. although there has been severe flooding they are all safe xx

Phew xx

NEXT ... while doing the BORING food shopping ...I found these super post-it notes  ...


they were just TOO much fun to leave behind.. AND 3 packets for £1  !! COME ON !! lol x

THEN I was FORCED into Hobby-Craft ... by my mother! AND as we all know it is COMPULSORY to spend before being allowed out of the shop xx Mum spent too x .. we are keeping them going don't you know xx


WHEN I got home the post-man brought me a box ... inside were these WONDERFUL fabrics xx..


They are from Michelle who organises the Round-Robins that I am addicted to xx I was able to do her a favour ... and she sent me the fabrics xx She should NOT have done it ... but I am glad she did ...AND THEY are NOT going back xx

I received the detail of my FEBRUARY partner for the Australian-Christmas-Block-Swap, this log cabin block will be in the post to Perth tomorrow... hope Jenita likes it ...


THEN to finish a great day off ...Adam and Caroline are FORCING me to go and see the film of Les Mis ...AGAIN!! OHH its a hard life xx He-He xx

Keep smiling

Diane xx

9 comments:

heart of charnwood said...

You've done so much considering we've only just gone past lunch, looks like fun though : )

Carla said...

Fun to get fabric in the mail. Enjoy your movie ; )

Annabelle said...

What fun you are having.

Maggi said...

Like your block. And who can resist all those things that really may come in handy one day?

http://thankfullga447 said...

Think of me when you see the priest in the film Les Mis.

alice findlay said...

the hobbycraft vortex strikes again

SharynB said...

Isn't it awful when you are forced into doing sll these things that you promised yourself you wouldn't do!!?

Michele said...

I'm glad you like the fabrics and I promise that I won't try to get them back from you. If I decide I want some for myself, I cna just go back to the LQS and get some.

Jeneta said...

Oooh - I've only just seen this (how did I miss it?)! I LOVE your log cabin!! I have started your block and am enjoying it immensely (it's a new one for me!).