Sunday 30 October 2022

HAVE YOU EVER……

 … googled. “What do an octopus eyes look like” ? LOL I know what a question! 

The reason I ask is because one of my grandsons request for Christmas is …. You guessed an octopus! ( I did not ask why!)

I have made it and wondered what type of eyes to use ….. oh my goodness ! What a rabbit hole that was x lol

Here is the result…


. It is kind of fun x

I also finished an ENORMOUS rabbit for my granddaughters Christmas box..



.. it turned into a labour of love x It is super chunky and WRECKED My hands x Good job I do love her x

Over the next few days I am planning to finish a couple of projects … so watch this space x

Stay safe

Diane x

3 comments:

loulee said...

LOL Those grand children sure keep you busy.

Ali Honey said...

Great knitted ( crochet ? )creatures.

kiwikid said...

I follow a local diver on Instagram, One breath diver is her name, she has many photos of octopus eyes. I think yours look wonderful. Love the rabbits too.