Sunday 14 August 2022

IT IS THAT TIME…

 ..of year when the new school uniform has been bought…


…and SOMEONE has to sew on the labels…..

I am doing a few each day to TRY and make it less of a chore . There was quite a bit of  under the breath muttering going on … mostly related to the number of items THEN I realised that next year at this time there will be a new member of the school community when the youngest grandson starts …… and that means TWICE  AS MANY items and labels! SO I am now enjoying there not being so many! lol

I managed to get a third pot to use around the last drain pipe..

and potted it up..

The heatwave found us …. despite our effort to hide! PHEW !

Stay safe x

Diane x



2 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

It's been too hot in your neck of the woods. I hope it cools significantly before the fall term begins, otherwise wearing a uniform is going to be uncomfortable!

kiwikid said...

Oh dear, I used to dread the labels, but they are more effective then the writing on the tag as that fades. Your pot looks wonderful, hope the heatwave does not last too long.