Friday 24 December 2021

OH! My Goodness..

 I just came to Blogger to wish everyone BEST Wishes for what ever holiday you celebrate , and realised that ....I have NOT posted since January 2019!!!!

OH MY!!! 

SO much has changed in that time .. for the whole WORLD  not just me. I do hope that you are all still well and staying safe.

For me there have been loses of MUCH loved people and animals. 

Both Gus and Sam left me, just 12 months apart .. I miss them everyday x 

I moved house, my daughter and family came to the UK (to stay) from Australia and I broke 2 bones in my foot .. just to name a few of the changes !!

I am not going to promise to be back everyday .. but maybe now and then x 

VERY BEST WISHES for a safe holiday time from my home to yours x




Diane x

6 comments:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Happy Christmas to you, Diane. Sorry to read about your loss of Sam and Gus. . .what a pair they were. How wonderful your daughter and family are back in the UK! I hope you will post "now and then" I've missed you!

Diane-crewe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Lovely to hear from you Diane, I’ve missed you and thought of you often! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas xXx

Michele said...

Merry Christmas Diane. So sorry about your losses. It would be fun to see what sewing you've been up to in the coming year.

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely to see you pop in. The last few years haven't been there best. Goodluck for 2022.....

kiwikid said...

Lovely to see you back Diane, I am sorry to hear the last year has been a difficult one, sorry you have lost Sam and Gus, they leave a whole in your heart. Hope 2022 is a good one for you all. Lovely to hear your daughter and family are back.