Monday 12 February 2018

BE WARNED...

... it has been a while.. so there are A LOT of pictures to come .. so get a brew and settle back xx I have NO excuse for not posting .. I just didn't!! lol x

We had snow most of yesterday and over night... thankfully this morning it is warmer and it is going ..



... mind you there is MORE forecast for to-night and tomorrow!

SO the tea pot and cosy are in constant use ..


 the slow cooker is bubbling away..


GOOD time to catch up x

My arm is slowly improving and the physio continues .. so much so that I have my slave/child worker back to visit..



she is getting REALLY good at the washing up !

I did my session at Sandbach ... the ladies seemed to be happy x I didn't get any Booos anyway! lol x
My block was broken dishes.. 



so I made a couple of cushions..


 then I needed a bag to carry them in ..



and then a bag for the granddaughter..



 a table runner always goes down well...


As you can see ....I had lots of suggestions of ways to use the block....!! NOW I have all the demonstration/Blue Peter pieces over so I have to decide what to do with them ...


thinking cap on xx 

I finished the BIG shawl..




.....and a smaller one while waiting for mum to finish her latest round of treatments..




then a hat for my daughter ..



she has A LOT of hair so it needed to be big to cover it all x THEN she wanted a hat for the grandson that was like a dinosaur !!!! THIS is what I came up with ...





the stuffed toy was my best way to show it off!! lol x

Well done if you got this far xx I am off now for another cuppa x 

Have a warm and productive day x

Diane xx



9 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of lovely projects........I like your slave she is so cute........keep her........lol..........

Janice Smith said...

Your little helper is a cutie pie! Your injury doesn’t seem to have slowed you down much. :-) Good for you!!!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lots of lovely work there! Good slave too lol!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

That dinosaur hat is wonderful!!! I'm impressed with your washing up girl. She looks like she is a true professional! I'm so glad that your injury isn't slowing you down!!!

loulee said...

Yay! it's good to see you back.
I do like the dinosaur hat.

Mad about Craft said...

You've been very productive, I love the shawls!

kiwikid said...

Love the dinosaur hat, very cute!! Your shawls are beautiful too, perfect activity for sitting waiting at the hospital. Your slave/grandchild is very cute and a great helper!! Sounds like you have had a very cold winter over there, wish I could send over some of our hot weather for you. You have been super productive with the broken dishes blocks, y I u have made great things.

Maria said...

You sure have been busy working on many great projects.
Love your slave...
Cute dinosaur hat...

Debra said...

Our shared grandchild (Diane's daughter is my son's partner) will love the dinosaur helmet Diane and living in a cold winter area in Australia, he will get great use of it. Love all your new bibs and bobs. I'm looking forward to cooler times here so I can wear the lovely scarf you sent me. I love it.

I was very happy to receive a well written card from your Mum last week. Very newsy and so glad she is going OK. I'll send her a postcard from here so she can see what it is like. I look forward to seeing you all next year. xxx