Sunday 29 May 2016

CAN YOU BELIEVE....

... it is a week since the last Photo-Word-Challenge ?!! The word for this week is ... UNIVERSAL.... mm when you think about it its not so difficult.. but then how do you take a picture to express your thoughts?

ANYWAY... I eventually came up with ...


......it seems that devices for communication are everywhere ... ie. UNIVERSAL... and they all need to be charged up ! lol x

Something else that seems to be universal is that when things go wrong and you keep going ... IT KEEPS GOING WRONG!!!!!!! lol x My mum "found" some bananas and decided I was to make some banana bread! thanks !!

SO... FIRST I discovered that the shelf holding the pans and bowels had collapsed.. and my bowl was in pieces.....


it had only been up for 29 YEARS for goodness sake! Gone to the garden now to fill the bottom of pots before planting xx .. gotta re-cycle x

SECOND when picking up the pieces I cut my knuckle...


...every time I bent it .... it bled some more!!

THEN when I look the loaves out of the oven they were lovely and raised .. turned to pick up the camera...


Hey-Ho !!! Tastes good x lol x

Your garden colours for to-day are..






Hope its been a good week x

Diane xx

8 comments:

Ali Honey said...

I hope your pinky heals soon. Pink Lily of the Valley- how lovely.

kiwikid said...

Great photo for Universal!! Bad luck with the shelf, can't think why it would fall after 29 yrs!!! Lol!! Beautiful flowers in the garden photos! A lovely splash of colour on our so far bleak day here! The banana bread was obviously camera shy!! Lol!!

Vireya said...

We've had one of those weeks, too! I was putting it down to the short days and lack of sunshine, but that can't be the reason in your half of the world.

Hope the next week is better for all of us!

Dotty's Daughter said...

Shame about the finger and bowl....I have days like that OFTEN!!!!! Pink lily is beautiful.....

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

Bummer about the finger and the bowl. . .funny how the time flies. My daughter was asking me about a bowl that I use often. . . . I laughed and said that a friend gave it to us for a wedding gift almost 36 years ago! Some items last a long time and when they break or wear out, you "get" to make do with something similar! :)
Loved the universal photo!--Terry

Janice Smith said...

I've never seen pink lily of the valley plants; they're lovely.

mammafairy said...

Oh, dear! I am sorry you had a rough week. And bowls like that are hard to replace and get right, aren't they?

Lovely flowers though. and the banana bread should be delish...

SharynB said...

Your whole week has been the universal norm also!! I think anyhows1 Your garden flowers are lovely and colourful, must be nice to see them instead of snow!!