Wednesday 17 December 2014

THIS MORNING...

... I managed to make the LAST block in Erin's B-O-T-M.........


it took some fiddling around to keep those HSQ in the right order xx..

 

...... this evening I came home .. and had hardly shut the front door when there was a knock... my neighbour had taken in a parcel for me... mm not expecting a parcel .. let alone an international one!

Inside was the most wonderful card and presents...

 

it is from Sue .. www.kiwikidspage.BlogSpot.com  .. you may remember she and her husband visited me earlier this year when she was visiting the UK xx.... I'm feeling very lucky and happy at the moment xx

Diane x

8 comments:

loulee said...

Your latest block looks very frosty!
What a lovely surprise to receive an unexpected package. :-)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Good looking blocks there Diane and what a surprise to receive a parcel!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Gorgeous colours for the block, and the package looks fab

Pinnylea Creations said...

Love the block and it's great to get unexpected happy mail xx

mammafairy said...

I love the colours in that block, so fresh and pretty! and a lovely parcel, as well! good!

kiwikid said...

The block is beautiful, love the colours too. Enjoy the surprise!!
xx

Maggi said...

Love the colours in that block. What a thoughtful gift too, especially nice when it's unexpected.

✄ Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy ✄ said...

Very pretty. LOL. Truth be told, I mixed up the order on my own block and had to tear out! hahah!