Thursday 11 September 2014

AS BLOGGER...

... is insistent that I am NOT following any blogs!! I will up-date you on the chaos that he s been going on here xx

The gas men and plumbers have all gone now .. phew!.. working central heating .. all floorboards and carpets returned to their rightful place x OF COURSE .. I have done SOME cleaning and am working my way around to ALL areas xx lol x I will get there x

Yesterday it was much too nice to be cleaning .. or indeed indoors ..SO we had a trip out to the sea side x The sun was shining and the lovely Autumn nip was in the air ..  off we went to Llandudno in North Wales ..

 
 

As you can see the sea was like a mill pond , with some sea mist x There are lots of HUGE wooden Alice In Wonderland statues around the town ..

 

this is on the front and is one of my favourites x mmm wonder if he has/needs a tea cosie? lol x

Mum managed to find a few shops ..


and dad got to carry the bags ..


Quick update on MY tea cosies ..Having a lot of fun with theses .. this one went with the Halloween Swap bag .. (its a pumpkin!!)..

 

This one is for the Facebook swap..the word is CIRCUS and this is my big top...

 

and a few others too...

 
 

Be back soon x

Diane x

9 comments:

Carla said...

What a great location. The sea looks beautiful

Mad about Craft said...

I like the owl best!

loulee said...

Love Llandudno. I have visited a few times and delighted in the Alice sculptures.
Love the blue spotty tea cosy too!

Maggi said...

Who needs to go abroad with scenes like that here (or is Wales considered to be a foreign country??)

Julie Fukuda said...

I love all those colorful cosies but the guardian owl is a hoot.

Maria said...

Such a lovely day by the seaside....

Gorgeous tea cosies.. Must say my favorite is the owl.

kiwikid said...

A friend of mine used to live in Llandudno....she had photos of some Alice figures in a park....the sea looks amazing!Love all your tea pots, you are so quick with them! Good to hear you have your house back and in order!

SharynB said...

Your photoes of the sea are beautiful - so clear and flat! Love your tea cosies!!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I love Llandudno, we used to go when the kids were kids! We always went to the Alice in wonderland experience, but the wooden statues are new since we last went, I hope they survive the weather!