Monday 4 November 2013

I WOKE UP TO-DAY....

.. with an idea for a Christmas present going round in my head!! Not made it before.. not got a pattern ... why would I let that put me of!!!? He-He x

Sometimes when I do this it turns out to be a COMPLETE mess! However to-day .... IT WORKED!! I am soooo happy x Can't show you .. because I want to keep the surprise ... BUT I will give you a sneaky peek..


To-morrow I am off to Manchester again with my mum xx Just half a day this time x Fingers crossed once more x

Then it is Congleton quilt group ..... we have a mystery Christmas make . I have the requirement list.. some where! Off to find it so that I can put every-thing ready .. and not have to rush to-morrow when I get home from Manchester x

I think I remember where I put that list ..

Keep smiling

Diane x

3 comments:

mammafairy said...

looks like fun there, Di.

SharynB said...

My that's an interesting sneak peek!

Maggi said...

That looks interesting. It's not one of those things that you put over a chair arm when you re sewing is it?