Monday 27 August 2012

BECAUSE TODAY IS ....

.....a Bank Holiday here in the UK the weather is doing this....


NORMAL then! I decided (reluctantly) that I would do some housework!! BUT I read a post that reminded me that the last block of the Block-Of-The-Month was out... phew! saved by the block !He-He ! So I made the block....


and looked at them all together on the wall...


and thought ... what the heck!

So.... I put them together...


and found some fabric for the back (just a bit of joining needed)..


now it is layered up and ready to quilt over the winter xx...


The housework? OH! Its too late to do that to-day.... maybe tomorrow x

Keep smiling

Diane xx


5 comments:

quiltmania said...

LOL You kill me! The quilt looks wonderful.

DaisyChain said...

Obviously, you needed to prioritise. Sewing far more important. x

SharynB said...

You can do housework anytime, sewing is much more important!
Your quilt looks great, I must get to it and finish mine up too.

Michele said...

Love how it came together. And avoiding the housework isn't a bad thought either. I've done that way too much recently and really have to get back to it, with a bunch of sewing breaks inbetween too.

Rosemary Dickinson said...

You're already done!! That was so fast! I love how it looks. I think you beat everyone getting this one done! Good job!!